Monday, April 9, 2012

The Sunshine Blog Award

I've been feeling giddy about this. It's been a fun treat to dwell on for several weeks now. :)

I received a special surprise exactly a month ago! This lovely lady: Amy from Crazy Random Happenstances nominated me for the Sunshine Blog Award! She's kind of like a blog mentor to me...if I ever have questions about how to edit things, I know she'll have an answer- or find one. You should definitely check out her blog!

So with this nomination comes a little bit of work- a mini questionnaire:

1) Favorite Color: Green- and then every other color that exists!
2) Favorite Animal: Um, I am an animal person so I'd like to say ALL of them. If it breathes, it's my favorite. (This does not include mosquitoes, hornets or roaches.)
3) Favorite Number: I'm not sure I have one...
4) Favorite (non-adult) Drink: Chocolate Coke from Sonic!
5) Facebook or Twitter?: Both- though I probably definitely use Facebook more.
6) Passion: Is there a limit? 'Cause I have a whole list... Friends (not the show- actual people ;), Playing Sports, Gardening, Floral Design, Cooking, Reading, Bible study, My Job, etc.
8) Favorite Pattern: I have no idea. Sometimes I like stripes- almost always I love lace (is that a pattern?)
9) Favorite Day: The days I get to see friends. :) 
10) Favorite Flower: Peonies. :) Roses are a close second, followed by ranunculus, parrot tulips, anemones, hydrangeas, alstroemeria, bougainvillea, kangaroo paws, protea, wisteria, geraniums, clematis, lavender, camellias, magnolias, ginger, fuschias, salvia, wax-flower, rice-flower, lantana, azaleas, pansies, etc. etc. etc.

So there are my answers...finally. Thank you for the nomination, Amy! I'm sorry it took me so long to post this.

I'd like to pass the Sunshine Blog award on to some other bloggers that I enjoy: Crystal, Monica, Ben & MeganJamie, Hannah & Paul, Stacie Lynne, & two ladies I've never met but diligently follow: Megan & Michaela


2 comments:

  1. so glad you finally did this!! loved reading your answers :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray! That makes for a happy day...or happy few weeks, as you prefer.

    ReplyDelete