Thursday, December 8, 2011

Updates

Do you like my new blog design? It's highly simplistic and is most likely temporary- consider it seasonal if you will.

I've been wanting to update my blog since summer started, but my new job has kept me busy. Now that it is waning down (for 2 days maybe...before all the end of the year financial receipts begin!) I thought I'd steal this quick moment and re-design my blog. So, please tell me: does it look ok?

I've added a Pinterest button to my account! I wanted to share what sparks my imagination, but I'm trying to be uber-picky and not flood the pinboards. To date, I have only 85 pins. I think that's a modest number, considering I've been a member for several months.

Also, I've linked my top 10 blogs to the left! :) Of course, that's submitting competition...why should I give you another amazing blogger to follow? I already follow about 50-60 blogs myself. Sporadically, I confess- there's not enough time to read everybody's amazing posts!

I have a love-hate relationship with my Google Reader right now: LOVE- that I can read so many posts by simply scrolling down, HATE that I get lazy and don't visit each blog to see their beautiful styles (the thing that drew me to many of them in the first place.)

I think I'll go catch up on some more blogs now. Only...454 unread posts left on my reader...(it was 791 on Monday!)

No comments:

Post a Comment