Monday, April 18, 2011

From "The End" to "Once Upon a Time" in 12 hours...

Today I finished well. It was exactly 13.5 months to the day that I had worked for the plant nursery. It almost feels unreal to be done there. My coworkers signed a card and bought me a farewell cake- which was quite delicious! I spent my lunch break at the other location (the one where I spent my first 8 months with the company) saying goodbye to the other employees. I don't know how often I'll get down there or who I'll see. It feels strange to say goodbye- almost as if I'm a little Navy brat again and we're packing up to move. I almost cried on my drive home tonight.

Now, with that chapter in my life closed...tomorrow morning I will open the new one! Life in an office...how strange that will be after a year outdoors!

No comments:

Post a Comment