Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Choosing Joy- Gitzen Girl

This will be short.

Saw a post in my twitter feed about this- the funeral is currently happening. I was curious. Who was
Gitzen Girl?
Why were so many people sharing information about this woman from Cedar Falls, IA?
The fact that she had just died was news- how? What caused her to die?

I followed the link in that tweet. I found this page and from that page I clicked on another link that lead me to this page and by now I was hooked.

So I pulled up her blog and started back in May 2008 where she began to tell her story. To be honest I've only read the first 5 posts or so, but they've brought tears to my eyes- to read about someone who is no longer here...but was only days, even hours ago! It is interesting to me to read about a person's life- especially from their own viewpoint. She has a strong testimony.

Sara chose joy even though she lived in constant pain!
Choose joy as Sara did! (I say this to myself, as well.)

No comments:

Post a Comment