Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Elevated Thinking

Driving to work this afternoon (on my way back from a lunch break), I had the radio playing.
I wasn't paying attention to the music- mostly I was focused on the traffic on the road and the fender-bender to one side with no fewer than 7 tow trucks waiting to "flip the coin" and see who got to take the cars.

As I rounded the underpass I noticed a white truck in front of me. It was some sort of utility vehicle and on the back stenciled in black letters were the words "Elevated Thinking."

Just then I heard the lyrics to the song on the radio:
"And I'm always thinking of you, take a look around you, I'm spelling it out one by one..." More- Matthew West

Those are supposed to be God's words to us in that song. Coincidence that I spotted words telling me to think upwards and heard words at the same time that God thinks about me? I think not.
God sure knows how to get my attention and make me smile! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment